We continue our series of the best quotes from the best financial books out there.
Today’s book is Your Money or Your Life written by the Alvin Hall, the internationally renowned financial educator. Enjoy the quotes.
- It takes knowledge and a bit of work to manage money intelligently.
- Few people are wealthy enough to afford everything they want.
- Perhaps the most tragic thing about about bad money management is this: It takes away your choices in life.
- The key to making better choices about your money begins with understanding your own approach to earning, spending, saving and investing.
- 38 MONEY QUOTES FROM THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON THAT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR FINANCES
- HOW TO GIVE SO YOU WON’T LOSE YOUR HEAD.
5. It takes a very strong relationship to survive when money changes hands.Unless you are capable of saving, you’ll have little chance of ever enjoying real prosperity, let alone wealth. Click To Tweet
6. Learning to save is the first essential steps toward guaranteeing a better future life for yourself and your family.
7. Unless you are capable of saving, you’ll have little chance of ever enjoying real prosperity, let alone wealth.
8. The problem most people have with their savings is that it is the last thing they think of doing with their money.
9. Whatever your money woes are, they are your problems, and only you have the power to fix them.
10. The ability to buy things isn’t a matter of what you deserve. It’s a matter of making choices that will benefit you in the long run.
11. If you think of having everything you think you deserve today, you’re likely to find you lack even the basic things you need tomorrow.
12. Build into your money plan, an occasional reward for perseverance. For every month that you keep your spending within budget, treat yourself to a dinner out or something else that gives you real pleasure.All risks work both ways; whenever you take on the possibility of losing money, you also take on the possibility of profit. Click To Tweet
13. Reward yourself only if you stick to your budget plan. If you bend the rules and reward yourself for coming close or trying really hard you are undermining your own effort to build a new set of good habits.
14. All risks work both ways; whenever you take on the possibility of losing money, you also take on the possibility of profit.
15. Invest in what you know.
16. Buy shares when their prices appear to be reasonable and hold them patiently for as long as the business prospects continue to look solid.
17. If you decide to get involved in shares, focus on a limited group of sectors that you understand and that appear promising in today’s economy. Look for the best companies within those sectors, ones with strong business and financial fundamentals.